'We have so many games at the moment, and I prefer to focus on the team's games, my own performances'.
"Regarding my contract, that's something where Chelsea must deal with my agent [Christophe Henrotay]".
Courtois' current deal with Chelsea is set to expire in the summer of 2019.
Courtois has been Chelsea's number one goalkeeper since returning from three years on loan at Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2014 and has developed into one of Europe's best stoppers since leaving Genk in 2011. It came to nothing and talks have been stalled until the end of this season, amidst interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Though it is common knowledge that Los Blancos' first-choice signing would be Manchester United's David De Gea, Courtois has reportedly been identified as the ideal alternative, with Zinedine Zidane and co. huge fans of the 6ft 6in star's talents.
Courtois has offered no indication that he is considering a move any time soon, but has also been unable to offer any guarantees that his long-term future lies in west London.
The Belgian, who is now out in Azerbaijan ahead of Chelsea's clash with Qarabag, has 18 months left on his current deal at Stamford Bridge and now earns £200,000-a-week.
The 25-year-old told reporters ahead of Chelsea's next Champions League outing against Qarabag: "The thing for me, the most important thing, is to perform well for myself and the team".
At Chelsea he has won the League Cup (2015) and two Premier League titles (2015 and 2017).
Despite this, Chelsea fans can take some comfort from the fact that Courtois has said on a number of occasions that he is happy at Stamford Bridge, as well as saying that he is open to signing a new contract when the terms are right.
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists gunned down in Magam area of Handwara
- Hariri holds talks with Sisi
- Monreal expects stars to remain with Gunners
- Fantastic Beasts star joins Captain Marvel
- Tweeting Trump unloads on thankless trash-talking LaVar Ball
- Basel vs Manchester United
- 'Game Of Thrones' Hack Investigation Sees US Prosecutors Charge Iranian Man
- Pakistani court ends US-wanted militant leader's detention
- Shop small, shop local: November 25 is 8th annual Small Business Saturday
- North Korea says U.S. terror sponsor label a 'serious provocation'