Baylor garnered the No. 12 overall seed when the NCAA field was revealed on Sunday, and will face Miami of OH in the tournament's first round at 7 p.m. Friday at the Ferrell Center.
After winning its 17th Big Ten title and its first since 2013, top seed Penn State takes on Howard on Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET in the first round. Friday's winners will meet on Saturday at 6:00 p.m.
Missouri State's 10th NCAA trip in the last 15 seasons and 13th overall includes No. 9 national seed Creighton and Coastal Carolina in the other half of the four-team regional.
Minnesota is one of eight Big Ten teams to make it into the NCAA Tournament and the Gophers have faced 11 teams within the field of 64. The Lady Toppers' 2017 campaign included a 23-match win streak that ran from September 2-Nov.
The Panthers are 14-20 all-time in the NCAA Tournament and have advanced to the Sweet 16 on three occasions, most recently in 2002.
The Cougars will face Miami in the opening round on Thursday afternoon at 4:30 p.m.in Gainesville, Fla.
Denver has made the tournament the last four years, previously facing Stanford, Washington and Colorado State in the first round. 24 Ohio State, No. 23 Michigan State and No. 21 Florida State.
CSU is the lone Mountain West school to be competing in the NCAA Tournament.
Western Kentucky earned its league's automatic bid after winning the Conference USA Tournament for the fourth-consecutive season.
BOWLING GREEN - The Bowling Green State University volleyball team has been selected to play in the National Invitational Volleyball Championship.
KU's goal is to finish the NCAA tournament even closer to home than it's starting it.
The tournament's semifinals and finals will be held December 14 and 16 at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri.
This will mark the second time WKU stays within Kentucky's borders - the team lost 3-1 to No. 9 Louisville in Louisville in 2005. The victor of each first round will play to try to advance to the regional semifinals on Saturday at TBA. Claiming its program-record first top-four seed ensured the path to Kansas City, the site of the 2017 Final Four, will go through Lexington for the Cats.
- Aqib Talib, Michael Crabtree Fight Causes Three Raiders, Broncos Ejections
- Pakistan justifies Saeed's release
- Trump criticizes CNN for 'representing USA poorly to the world'
- Derrick Rose Taking Leave From Cavs, Contemplating Retirement
- 3 killed, 9 injured as passenger train derails in northern India
- John Wall to miss two weeks after undergoing treatment on knee injury
- Miss Universe pageant down to 16 contestants
- Shimonek Rallies Texas Tech Past Texas
- In "Black Friday" buyers of Apple technology will receive gifts
- Black Sea resort hotel blaze leaves 11 dead — Georgia fire